BAS, Ecosystem Partner of the event, will participate as a speaker.
This is a unique event in the world of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance that will take place at the Palacio de Congresos de Zaragoza on October 26 and 27, 2022.
Blockchain Arbitration Society -BAS- collaborates as Ecosystem Partner of the event, participating in the development of different presentations and panels at the DeFi & Web 3, and we will have special discounts on tickets for our members. The event will feature more than 50 national and international speakers and experts, a large exhibition area, and more than 2,000 in-person attendees are expected.
We are waiting for you at #BDZ2022!
Blockchain Expo & DeFi Congress is going to be a complete event full of presentations, exhibitors, innovative projects, where the Blockchain Arbitration Society will also participate with a speaker offered by our president Ignacio Ferrer-Bonsoms and that you cannot miss.
If you are going to attend the event and want to get to know us and that we get to know you or your crypto or blockchain project… Write to us at email@example.com and request an appointment.
We will be delighted to chat with you and make you part of the BAS community.
What will happen on October 26 and 27 at Blockchain Expo & DeFi Congress?
During these two days you will have an extensive Blockchain & Defi that makes it unique in Europe and that will take place in Zaragoza.
Do you want an advance?:
Some of the presentations of the DeFi & Blockchain
- Practical workshop: Wallets & Exchanges
- Challenges in DeFi: current situation
- How to tokenize physical assets:
the role of oracles
- Custody in DeFi: current situation
- 3 Web3, Metaverse, & NFT
- What is the Metaverse and where are we now?
- Utility NFTs: Beyond Price
- NFTs: revolutionizing the art world
- Gaming: NFT, play2earn and play&earn models
- Enabling Crowdfunding with Blockchain
- DEX vs. CEX. Pros, cons and challenges of the future of digital asset exchange
- Web3: DeFi & CeFiDeFi and its regulation: where are we today? and tomorrow?
- Copyrights and NFTs: current issues
- Mica regulation in depth
- Regulatory approaches to the tokenization of assets: legal situation in Spain
- Taxes: Crypto & NFTs
- Legal approaches to DAOs: how are they regulated?
And also at Blockchain Expo & DeFi Congress…
6 innovative projects from the DeFi, crypto and Web3 ecosystem will present their solution, their current situation and investment possibilities.