Your privacy is important to us, and so is transparency about how we collect, use, and share information about your data. This policy is intended to help you understand, mainly:
- Access to the web by minors
- Who we are
- Why we process your data
- How long we use the information we collect
- What is the legitimizing basis of the treatment
- What information we collect about you
- With whom we share the information we collect
- How we store and protect the information we collect
- What rights do you have when you provide us with your data
In accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, BACS determines that you are over 16 years of age as an essential requirement for you to access this website. If you are under 16 years of age and have accessed this website, you must not provide us with any of your data. The responsibility for the veracity of this information rests with you. In the event that BACS verifies that the aforementioned requirement is not met, it has the power to ignore the request for information sent. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Owner: Blockchain Association & Commercy Society (hereinafter BACS)
Address: Calle Antonio Acuña 9, 2 left. 28009, Madrid
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
BACS collects your information to operate effectively and to offer you the best experiences with our services. We may collect, use and disclose information for the following purposes:
- Facilitate the information that the interested party requests about our products
- Manage and respond to possible inquiries, complaints and claims made by any means, including electronic means.
4. How long will we keep your data?
Your submitted data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent for us to treat them, in which case your data will be kept only for the period required by the applicable legal regulations.
We treat your data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why we undertake to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
5. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Your expressly expressed consent by accepting this data protection policy, before sending us the data through the corresponding form or by sending us an email.
For the rest of the purposes, in accordance with the Registry of treatment activities, we have different legitimation bases.
6. What types of data do we process?
The data can come to us directly from the clients, from third parties who manage the orders on behalf of the client. Data provided in the contact forms and website:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact details: email address
We do not process special categories of personal data through the web.
7. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Depending on the services or products in which you are interested or contracted, your personal data may be communicated to third parties, such as GOOGLE through the acceptance of cookies, such communication being necessary for proper compliance with legal obligations and/or of the aforementioned purposes. Said providers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by BACS.
In any case, these assignments will be conveniently notified to the User, detailing the identity of the Assignee and the purpose thereof.
On certain occasions it is necessary to have other entities or service providers, in this case these professionals will be recipients of your data, but this will always be done with contracts and guarantees subject to the models approved by the authorities. In other cases it will be necessary to send data to public bodies, registries, and other types of public administrations. These communications always obey a legal obligation.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion strong> when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case only the we will keep for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for legitimate, compelling reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in their exercise, you can file a claimwith the Spanish Agency for Data Protections (contact details accessible at www.agpd .es) or other competent control authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these organizations.
9. Commercial communications by electronic means
BACS informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore it will request your consent to the processing of your email or telephone mobile for commercial purposes at all times.
Last updated May 2, 2023