It seems that when facing the declaration of digital assets and blockhain for taxation is a topic that generates great insecurity, often due to lack of knowledge. However, understanding what taxes to pay and how to do it for digital assets and blockchain is not a Herculean task and allows us to have (and transfer) peace of mind and legal transparency in our business and digital projects.
We are very proud to announce our next training event organized by our partner Bitlab, to deepen and become an expert in such important area in the cryptoassets sector as can be the taxation in digital assets and Blockchain.
When do take place de Digital Assets and Blockchain Tax Training?
On June 15th we will start this unique online training of 5 hours where you will experience a new way of training and learning thanks to the methodology and innovative approach of Bitlab.
The training will take place on June 15 and 22 in sessions of 2.5 hours each.
You will have our most expert lawyers in this area and you will have access to consult and generate new opportunities once the course is finished.
Who is this training for?
- Lawyers and legal professionals
- Tax specialists and tax experts .
- Cryptocurrency and cryptoasset investors
- Members of the public administration who require knowledge of cryptoasset regulation and tax obligations.
- Companies considering launching a Blockchain project or a Security Token Offering (STO) and wishing to understand the associated tax and regulatory obligations.
- CEOs and senior management of companies seeking to understand the legal and tax aspects of cryptoassets to make strategic decisions.
and much more…
Where can I take advantage of this opportunity?
We leave you all the information in the following link where you can register.
In addition, if you do it before June 1st you will benefit from a discount.
Training exclusively in Spanish